Telling DH need ideas

NDH

5 on earth, 9 in heaven, 1 in utero
Reaction score
So I found out yesterday I'm on pregnancy #8 (i have 2 children and have had 5 mcs). I'm looking for cute or funny ways to tell dh to lift the mood as our last 4 have not ended well. I'm trying not to let the past infringe on the present so need to do something different. Except with dd2 he's only been told by a pee stuck being waved Iin his face as I have no patience lol. And with dd2 he was told by text...

We've just moved this weekend and are in the process of getting rid of our old baby stuff as we don't have the space to store it and I have been so down about my losses I couldn't bare to keep seeing reminders elsewhere.

I wish I could offer some suggestions, but I'm a wave a stick in the face kind of gal myself!

But on another note congratulations!

Haha I'm the same! I waved the stick the first time, and second time I called DH when he was on his way to work. Get on Pinterest. So many ideas!

And congratulations :flower:

I really wanted to do something creative this time but DH walked into the bathroom as I was reading the stick with a look of shock on my face. Boring! He later told me he didn't know what i was holding so I could have kept quiet!

First time round I told him on Skype chat while he was at work! No patience!

Congratulations! I have seen you post in a couple of parenting journals.

How about something related to New House = New Baby?

May be find a sign that says that and then say something like: This is true for us!

Wishing you a H&H 9 months and a healthy rainbow baby at the end of it!!!

I have a couple ideas I'm tossing up.
Both involve giving him a housewarming present (since we just moved) I'm just deciding what to wrap up. Idea #1 is a geeky one - make a D&D character sheet for a new baby. The second is to give him a certificate awarding his swimmers the title "super sperm" since this is the 5th time he's knocked me up in under a year lol.
I could also give him a card that says "fill in the blank. New house; new _____" or "I guess we shouldn't have taken the smallest bedroom as we'll need space for a crib.". I don't know how to choose one.

Fill one of the rooms with pink and blue balloons and tape the pregnancy test on the door.:thumbup:

Cutebut icy do balloons as I have a latex allergy

Cutebut icy do balloons as I have a latex allergy

Best not to then lol how about wrapping the test in pink and blue paper and then putting in a box and leaving under his pillow?

When I fall pregnant again I'm going to address a card to OH and put it in the mailbox so it looks like someone has sent it to him and inside will be an invitation for him to attend the birth of his second child :thumbup:

That's such a cute idea Wish85!! I might even steal it for our next baby :haha:

Did you move to a new city or just move house in the same city? I got a BFP on the last day of our month long vacation in Mexico, and I was going to tell hubby by getting a newborn sized onesie that said Made in Mexico on it. Sadly it ended as a chemical so I never got the chance to give him he onesie. Maybe if you moved cities you could get a onesie that said "Made in ____" for the city where baby was conceived?

We just moved about 5 blocks away :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->