Telling my mom and dad today!

monkeypooh

having a little girl!
Reaction score
I am so excited! We were going to wait until Christmas when I am over 12 weeks but my mom and dad are coming for a visit and I am sooooo sick there is no way to keep this a secret any longer. My mom has Huntingtons disease and this is going to be a really, really big deal to her. I prayed I would get pregnant in time for her to be able to enjoy it. They will be here in a few hours, we are ordering chinese food for dinner and we are replacing the fortune cookies from the take out place with the special " there is a baby in our future" fortune cookies we bought at the pregnancy store. I will be 9 weeks on Saturday. I really hope this pregnancy goes okay. :happydance:

Aww that's really cute. I got really emotional telling my parents. Enjoy!!

I am so excited! We were going to wait until Christmas when I am over 12 weeks but my mom and dad are coming for a visit and I am sooooo sick there is no way to keep this a secret any longer. My mom has Huntingtons disease and this is going to be a really, really big deal to her. I prayed I would get pregnant in time for her to be able to enjoy it. They will be here in a few hours, we are ordering chinese food for dinner and we are replacing the fortune cookies from the take out place with the special " there is a baby in our future" fortune cookies we bought at the pregnancy store. I will be 9 weeks on Saturday. I really hope this pregnancy goes okay. :happydance:

Such a cute idea! Congrats!!

Oh that's lovely, I nearly cried reading that!!! Soooo hormonal today. Have a lovely evening and please update us after the weekend to tell us about their wonderful reactions! Congrats and enjoy x

what a great idea!! Congrats and enjoy your visit with your folks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"