• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Telling my side of the family

Ceska115

Reaction score
I’m 16 weeks pregnant and we are
Telling my moms side of the family
I’m pregnant today . I’m just so nervous. They aren’t so fond of my husband to begin with . But it is what it is . I just went this day to be over . We are going to do a grab bag for Xmas so we all picking names from a bag today but instead of a name it will say “Francesca is expecting April 2020” my mom came up with the idea . I’m just not in the mood for people . Lastly I want to look half way decent since I been living in my husband clothes the last month or so. I have jeans that are little tight but they fit is that okay to wear ? Or should not have anything tight around my stomach they’re above my belly button. HELP PLEASE!

I would buy maternity clothes. They are made for being pregnant.

Hope it went well telling them

It was very emotional but all was well thank you and I did buy maternity clothes I just don’t feel comfortable in them at all

I'm glad it went well :) I hope you find something comfortable.

Thank you . Seems like I’m so uncomfortable in my body and everything I swear is uncomfortable lol maybe I’ll better better once I look more pregnant bc I feel more fat then anything

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"