Telling other children

scots_mum

Expecting no2
Reaction score
When are you/have you told your other children you are expecting? i was planning to wait until after the 20 week scan but hes so boisterous and keeps hitting me in the stomach, im hesitant to tell him now though incase anything goes wrong, not sure what to do for the best

Hi, we have already told our little boy. With our daughter he came along to the scans, so we will do the same this time.
It works for us, as he knows sometimes mummy feels sick or tired and he's very careful around my tummy.
x

I will tell DS just before telling everyone else, we are thinking about doing it on mothers day. I'd be 9 weeks. I told people straightaway with DS but it's harder when you have another child to consider!

I have 3 step children who live with us 15, 12, and 10 we will tell them straight after 1st scan- you are 13 weeks along hun - am sure everything will be fine and your other little one will be thrilled you could even take them along to the scan!!

I think my step daughter will want to come to my 20 week scan in fact I know she'll love it!! X x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->