temp dip ... @ 5dpo and ended up pregnant??

destinyfaith

mammy to taylor mason
Reaction score
hi all .. bit concerned this morning!! had a temp dip at 5dpo under the coverline too.. its to early for a implantation dip .. isn't it? so is the a big sign for :bfn: ?? anyone .. had a dip like that and ended up being pregnant in previous months? x thanks i really think its over already! x:flower:

Ignore the dips, they really have no meaning when they are by themselves, its only after you could entertain some ideas if it turns out you are pregnant. You can be pregnant an have no dip at all in your chart, the same as you may not be and get one. Dont defeat yourself mentally by counting yourself out at 5dpo, thats ridiculous! Chin up hun, it aint over till the witch arrives! xxx:hugs:

thanks wannab :hugs: xx just need that lil bit of advice dont u xD xx

what if your temperature goes up after ovulation or "suspected" ovulation and stays in those higher 'C even when said AF is due to arrive the next day? (very new to all this)

thats a very good sign high temps are good! specially around AF usually mine drops day before AF and goes back to my normal temps till ovulation x

It could just be a fall back temp, or you might have slept with your mouth open and not known it - let's see how tomorrow looks - I'm not discounting pregnancy, just don't want to inflate your hopes needlessly, particularly as it's only a couple of days since - good luck :dust:

ooo does that make ur temp drop??? uyour mouth open? i jst have another quick question? sometimes i wake up in thw mornin and i have no covers over me and my skin to touch is freezen because only wear a vest on bed... does this affect your temp? what do you do when this accurs?x x

Yeah, being cold can affect your body temp, particularly at this time of the year - try seeing how it is tomorrow - it should go back up.

thats a very good sign high temps are good! specially around AF usually mine drops day before AF and goes back to my normal temps till ovulation x

thanks - this is my first month charting and instead of going down (due tomorrow) I'm actually going up temp. yesterday i was 36.67 and the day before last i was 36.58 today i'm 36.66 which i know isn't a big change but it is still far higher than what it should be surely? :wacko:

@destinyfaith: sorry to be asking so many temp Q's in your thread *blush* good luck in getting your :bfp: this xmas x

I'm going to add a question here if you don't mind.
I haven't been temping long at all so I have no clue where
my coverline is. Could temps of 74-76 be good? I'm 18dpo.

Idk how important a high temp is. Can you have a remaining low temp and still be PG?

HI ladies. I had a 5dpo temp drop the cycle I got my :bfp: It dropped to just the coverline. I agree with PP in that no one temp has any inherit value and that it only has meaning when considered as a part of a pattern...IYKWIM? One temperature value could be influenced by any number of things.

HI ladies. I had a 5dpo temp drop the cycle I got my :bfp: It dropped to just the coverline. I agree with PP in that no one temp has any inherit value and that it only has meaning when considered as a part of a pattern...IYKWIM? One temperature value could be influenced by any number of things. Here is my chart (hopefully this works):
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/29561d/rss6689.xml

you have to go to "sharing" on the FF site then "my Home page" your chart address will be there ^__^

sorry, get rid of 'rss6689.xml' and your link will work ^^;

HI ladies. I had a 5dpo temp drop the cycle I got my :bfp: It dropped to just the coverline. I agree with PP in that no one temp has any inherit value and that it only has meaning when considered as a part of a pattern...IYKWIM? One temperature value could be influenced by any number of things. Here is my chart (hopefully this works):
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/29561d/rss6689.xml

you have to go to "sharing" on the FF site then "my Home page" your chart address will be there ^__^

sorry, get rid of 'rss6689.xml' and your link will work ^^;

Thanks lol hope this works: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/29561d

Also, I didn't get any implantation bleeding or many symptoms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->