Temp Dip at 8 DPO!?? Is this bad!?

HisKhaleesi

Reaction score
Now that I finally got an O date, I have been obsessing over my chart! I got a dip at 6 DPO, but i slept horribly that night, was up multiple times, so fertility friend just put an open circle then....next day it went back up to normal.Today I slept fine and it dipped again at 8 DPO, not a HUGE dip but big enough....is this bad?? This cycle was so screwed up I dont want AF to show early!

Not bad at all, is nowhere near cover line so still a good temp....could even be an implantation dip!

Not bad at all, is nowhere near cover line so still a good temp....could even be an implantation dip!

OMG that is so weird because I dreamed last night I got my BFP........ then I wake up with a temp dip.... :help::xmas1:sorry for the christmas emoticon but its the only one that accurately describes how I feel!! Im so scared AF will be early because of the scewed up cycle....:wacko:

It's normal to have a dip somewhere between 6-11 dpo. All women have a secondary estrogen surge during this time. If you're sensitive to it, you'll have a dip on your chart. Also, your sensitivity to it can vary from cycle to cycle, so you can have a dip one month and then not have one the next.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->