• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Temp dip instead of rise after ovulation. so confused, charters can you help !!

shivangi1210

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

This time I used opk as well as charting. I got a postive opk yesterday and day before yesterday and a negative today.
I have 32 days cycle and from the calendar I was supposed to ovulate yesterday, and I did ovulated yesterday. Confirmed by opk and pain in left side.

so now today my opk is negative again but when I checked my temp today I noticed a dip. Why it is so??
How much time after ovulation I should expect a rise in temp ??

Your opk shows your gearing up to o, o can be anywhere from 12 to 36 hours after your first positive I believe, so you should get a temp rise tomorrow if you do ovulate... Sometimes your body may stall and try again in a few days.... Xx FX for you xx

Sometimes there can be a dip on ovulation day, perhaps you'll actually ovulate today then get your rise tomorrow?

Hi Ladies thanks for response.
I got my temp dip on 25th and after that each day i can see some rise in temp. This is my chart temps :

22 April -- 97.07 (negative OPK + EWCM)
23 April -- Forget to take temp (Positive OPK in evening and EWCM)
24 April -- 97.07 (OV pains + POsitive OPK + EWCM)
25 April -- 96.80 (no Pains + negative OPK+ white and creamy CM)
26 April -- 97.27 (no Pains + negative OPK+ white and creamy CM)
27 April -- 97.58 (no Pains + negative OPK+ white and creamy CM)
28 April -- 97.99 (no Pains + negative OPK+ white and creamy CM)

We only got to BD on 24 so not much hopeful for this cycle.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/592edf my chart, but its not visible. How can i share my chart ??

Not sure how to make your chart visible, but I would say ovulation was on the 25th. The dip and then rise right after your positive OPKs all point to the 25th.

Hi Ladies thanks for response.
I got my temp dip on 25th and after that each day i can see some rise in temp. This is my chart temps :

22 April -- 97.07 (negative OPK + EWCM)
23 April -- Forget to take temp (Positive OPK in evening and EWCM)
24 April -- 97.07 (OV pains + POsitive OPK + EWCM)
25 April -- 96.80 (no Pains + negative OPK+ white and creamy CM)
26 April -- 97.27 (no Pains + negative OPK+ white and creamy CM)
27 April -- 97.58 (no Pains + negative OPK+ white and creamy CM)
28 April -- 97.99 (no Pains + negative OPK+ white and creamy CM)

We only got to BD on 24 so not much hopeful for this cycle.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/592edf my chart, but its not visible. How can i share my chart ??

From what I see, you ovulated the on the 25th, so the 24th is excellent timing!!! Don't count yourself out, you could easily have a little bean travelling down the tube RIGHT NOW!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"