temp dip. sign of ov?

Mrsturner

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I have only started temping this month and have noticed my temp this morning was 0.5 lower than the rest and i have ov symptoms (slight back ache and cramps lower right) i am on CD14 which is quite early for me as my cycle averages at 35 days.

Could this be a sign of ov? My OPK was neg this morning (only a faint line) and i will do another one tonight.

Any advise would be great xxx

I'm not sure. I am on here looking for information on charting as well. I have been ttc#1 since July'10. This month I decided to chart for the first time. My temps have been ALL over the place. I temp the same time every morning. I Oed yesterday Positive the day before on OPK. The last 4 days my temps were 36.41, 36.31, 36.56 and today its 36.34... I am so confused? It has even been as low as 35.9 on Day3??

Im pretty similar. We are ttc#1 too. I came off the pill May 2010 and this month we have gone all out with charting and OPK's. My chart is quite similar. It has varied a lot every day but today it dipped lower than all the others so i was hoping this was it! Im going to POAS again tonight and keep my FX'd!!

I noticed since I started charting that I usually have a temp dip prior to ovulation. I use fertilityfriend.com to chart and find it easy. Hope this helps......

thanks, im going to set it up on fertility friend x

I also had a bit of a dip in my chart when I ovulated. You won't know for definite that you have though until you have a thermal rise lasting 3 days at least.

I had a temp dip 3-4 days before Ov. last month. It doesn't necessarily mean ovulation. If I were you I'd go with OPKs. But that's just me.

Thanks ladies. I think im going to do both OPK's and charting to see how it turns out! FX!xx

This is my first month charting properly too. I got a +opk yesterday but my temp is up slightly (0.11c) today. Fertility friend is great though, you can look at hundreds of other charts and see if yours looks like other peoples.

I have been charting for a little while and have found that the more I chart the more I see a pattern, although I could from the start, it seems more distinct now and I am happier since I can start to predict what is happening. My first months temps were erratic and now they actually curve! I also took an OPK today, and although it was darker than yesterday- its not quite there yet, I don't think, this is my first month using them :) the first thing I noticed in charting was my O dip- mine is extreme though, dropping over .8 degrees.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->