temp experiment needed...

nellis10

TTC with Duofertility
Reaction score
Hi guys for those of you who temp...can you do me a favour...

Can you site down and take your temp now and tell me what your morning temp was too.... I know it won't be an accurate representation but please humour me...

I'm trying to work out if I finally ovulated....my temp has gone up significantly from thsi morning and I'd like to guage the average temp difference from Morning to evening of my temping TTC buddies...

Thanks! :hugs:

hiya huns mine was 36.23-97.2 this morning , and this evening its 36.35-97.4, hope this helps huns but also remember temps can drop throughout day as well as go higher, if u move around somewhat u will find ur temp drops even if u actually feel hot its the body's own cooling system, alot of people think it would be higher and maybe for some but i always find after some activity maybe walking to shop over road and back my temp actually drops xxxxxxxxx

Cool thanks Charlie...yep I know it won't be accurate...but my temps have gone up about 0.4 centigrade just sitting....and I've tried doing a bit of running up the stairs and it doesn't change it...

And my OPK is now much lighter after 4 days of near positive which I never get...

WOoohoo it's finally come 10 days late!! :happydance:

hun i really hope it has and if i honest does sound like it has too just make sure u temp in morning and if it still high like today then i would say defo its come but late xx
also they say opks need to be the same darkness or darker but so many women get a near positive opk to then go on and ov normally and they fade out so i think peoples LH surges do vary quite a bit xxxx good luck hun xxxx

Thanks Charlie...I normally OV between CD13 and CD15 adn I am now on CD23...hence my concern on when I am Oving...

My pics from the alst few days are nothing like I am used to....been temping and TTCing for over a year now...

https://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d162/nellis10/Apr09033.jpg
https://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d162/nellis10/Apr09-1.jpg
https://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d162/nellis10/Apr09-25-TMU003.jpg

Hello, this mornings temp at 6.30 am was 36.81, temp now (9.20pm) is 37.47. Both V.temping.

looking at the opks pics u have defo had ur surge, now if i remember rightly u go from the first pos as ur pos opk (correct me if i wrong here ladies ).
but u say ur temping to and have had a rise this evening u say but really we have to go by tommrows temp and 2 days after that to actually confirm ov, but if all this goes to plan then u ov on the day of temp drop or if u have no drop the day b4 the temp rise which would make ov for u being late last night or early this morning but we will have to wait on temps to prove this, can i ask what day was ur first pos opk? x xxxxx

CD19, but that was only the first day I got my OPKs so can't se sure it wasn't before then. Temp rise today but npt as much as I would like to see for OV....so I am still none the wiser!! :hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->