temp experiment needed...

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by nellis10, Apr 25, 2009.

1. nellis10

nellis10 TTC with Duofertility

Hi guys for those of you who temp...can you do me a favour...

Can you site down and take your temp now and tell me what your morning temp was too.... I know it won't be an accurate representation but please humour me...

I'm trying to work out if I finally ovulated....my temp has gone up significantly from thsi morning and I'd like to guage the average temp difference from Morning to evening of my temping TTC buddies...

Thanks! :hugs:

2. Charliemarina

Charliemarina expecting #4

hiya huns mine was 36.23-97.2 this morning , and this evening its 36.35-97.4, hope this helps huns but also remember temps can drop throughout day as well as go higher, if u move around somewhat u will find ur temp drops even if u actually feel hot its the body's own cooling system, alot of people think it would be higher and maybe for some but i always find after some activity maybe walking to shop over road and back my temp actually drops xxxxxxxxx

3. nellis10

Cool thanks Charlie...yep I know it won't be accurate...but my temps have gone up about 0.4 centigrade just sitting....and I've tried doing a bit of running up the stairs and it doesn't change it...

And my OPK is now much lighter after 4 days of near positive which I never get...

WOoohoo it's finally come 10 days late!! :happydance:

4. Charliemarina

hun i really hope it has and if i honest does sound like it has too just make sure u temp in morning and if it still high like today then i would say defo its come but late xx
    also they say opks need to be the same darkness or darker but so many women get a near positive opk to then go on and ov normally and they fade out so i think peoples LH surges do vary quite a bit xxxx good luck hun xxxx

5. nellis10

Thanks Charlie...I normally OV between CD13 and CD15 adn I am now on CD23...hence my concern on when I am Oving...

My pics from the alst few days are nothing like I am used to....been temping and TTCing for over a year now...

https://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d162/nellis10/Apr09033.jpg
    https://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d162/nellis10/Apr09-1.jpg
    https://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d162/nellis10/Apr09-25-TMU003.jpg

6. Kota

Kota Mum and Preg!

Hello, this mornings temp at 6.30 am was 36.81, temp now (9.20pm) is 37.47. Both V.temping.

7. nellis10

Thanks guys!!!:hugs:

8. tansey

tansey Finally a Mummy!

liking your experiment Nat!

9. Charliemarina

looking at the opks pics u have defo had ur surge, now if i remember rightly u go from the first pos as ur pos opk (correct me if i wrong here ladies ).
    but u say ur temping to and have had a rise this evening u say but really we have to go by tommrows temp and 2 days after that to actually confirm ov, but if all this goes to plan then u ov on the day of temp drop or if u have no drop the day b4 the temp rise which would make ov for u being late last night or early this morning but we will have to wait on temps to prove this, can i ask what day was ur first pos opk? x xxxxx

10. nellis10

CD19, but that was only the first day I got my OPKs so can't se sure it wasn't before then. Temp rise today but npt as much as I would like to see for OV....so I am still none the wiser!! :hissy: