Temp experts please!!!!

GreyGirl

Pregnant with no2!
Reaction score
Can someone have a look at this please?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2d129b

The low 3 temps are when we went to Germany and so when I woke up earlier than normal it was even earlier really because Germany is ahead of where I am in the UK.
I didn't do opks while abroad as I didn't want people in customs seeing them.
I had my first morning back in the UK today and my temp went much higher....I also got my first positive opk today so we bd'd this morning. Does it look like I might have already ovulated or could I still be in with a chance????

Hi hun

just a thought it would be interesting to use a temperature ajuster for those low temps just to see where they would be on your chart - there are plenty on google free. Then see how much of a difference there is. Plus you will now more tomorrow and the next day - if your temps stay high then i would say you either o'd today or yesterday BUT there is still a chance you could 0 tomorrow. You really need more info to tell - i'd get BDing just incase!! Good Luck hun!

I've only been temping since January, so I'm probably not an expert, but there is a big difference in temperature today compared to your previous temps. I think after the next two days temps have been recorded you should know whether you had already ovulated or not. As nimbec has already said, I would get BD'ing just in case.

Thanks ladies :) I've kept temping and now it's saying I o'd after the first rise...does it look possible?! Either way I'd only havd bd'd 2-3 days before either one :(

Hi Hun

I wouold say your temp on day 21 is confusing matters, i'm guessing if you took that one out then ff would say you ovulated on day 19 which would tie in with your opk's. It only takes the once and they say sperm can live upto 5 days so you definately have a chance - maybe next cycle (hopefully u wont have one!) you could bd everyother day and this will cover you if you are not sure about 0.

Hi Hun

I wouold say your temp on day 21 is confusing matters, i'm guessing if you took that one out then ff would say you ovulated on day 19 which would tie in with your opk's. It only takes the once and they say sperm can live upto 5 days so you definately have a chance - maybe next cycle (hopefully u wont have one!) you could bd everyother day and this will cover you if you are not sure about 0.

Thanks for your help :) I'll take that temp out and see what it says then. I'm not holding out hope for every other day, I'm lucky to get 3 times in a cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"