Temp Help! Please

MotherHopeful

Reaction score
So FF gave me crosshairs this morning!! What I was wondering is, I woke up 40 minutes earlier than my usual time so my temp was 97.19. If I used the temperature adjuster it is 97.32, My question is should I leave the 97.19 on my chart or use the adjusted temp? Thank you for your help and baby dust to all:flower:

Attachments

• Dec2.png
    Dec2.png
    14.9 KB · Views: 5
That's a tough call! It looks like your bbt rose quite a bit as it is and usually if your are within 30 minutes of your normal time you shouldn't have to adjust so you are just on the fringe. Sometime when this situation would arise with me I would put the adjusted bbt in my notes for that day in case it helped to better interpret down the line but would leave my bbt in if it was within the hour of my normal time. I don't think in this case it will make any difference if you adjust it since you got your crosshairs. Good luck this cycle!

I agree with pp, youve already got ur crosshairs so its a little pointless adjusting ur temps

I just now started temping 3 days ago, so I have no clue what i'm doing! I was tracking on FF the first 2 days I took my temp I was at 96.88 I woke up about and hour and half earlier than the past few days today and got a 96.38. Is this dip normal? What is the tempature adjuster you guys are talking about? when do I use it? Sorry for all the questions, I just don't want to mess up!

I just now started temping 3 days ago, so I have no clue what i'm doing! I was tracking on FF the first 2 days I took my temp I was at 96.88 I woke up about and hour and half earlier than the past few days today and got a 96.38. Is this dip normal? What is the tempature adjuster you guys are talking about? when do I use it? Sorry for all the questions, I just don't want to mess up!

Didn't want to read and run, the temperature adjuster is at https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php

and it is used for when you take your temp earlier or later than usual, not too sure about how much later or earlier so you may want to ask someone more experienced at this:flower:

Didn't want to read and run, the temperature adjuster is at https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php

and it is used for when you take your temp earlier or later than usual, not too sure about how much later or earlier so you may want to ask someone more experienced at this:flower:

oh thank you so much! this will help me a lot with my weird sleep schedule! it calculated it to 96.71 which seems like that's what it should be. I just bookmarked the page so I will have it :D

oh thank you so much! this will help me a lot with my weird sleep schedule! it calculated it to 96.71 which seems like that's what it should be. I just bookmarked the page so I will have it :D

Your welcome, glad I could help you!:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"