• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

temp help please

vegan4eva

Reaction score
hello i just wondered how you all take your temps i cant seem to keep it still in my mouth keep touching my tongue ect so i have been taking it under my armpit is that ok or does it have to be in mouth ?

hello i just wondered how you all take your temps i cant seem to keep it still in my mouth keep touching my tongue ect so i have been taking it under my armpit is that ok or does it have to be in mouth ?

I put it under my tongue and then bite it or hold the end to keep it in place. I think if you are struggling you can take it down below :blush:

i put it under my tongue hun and bite it lol xx u cn tke it vaginally as its mre accurate. i think armit is less accuraste bt wtever way u take it keep to that, dnt alternate as ul get a better reading x

ok well i have only been doing it for 5 days so i will change to mouth and try biting it thanks for replies :thumbup:

The correct way to take temps orally is under the tongue, as close to the base of it and the center as possible. I hold it with my hand to keep it in same place.

I bite my thermometer to keep it in place :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"