Temp Help

t1017

Reaction score
Hello All,

I am hopeful someone can provide insight.
I am doing basal temps since August. I went off BCP in April and had my first period end of August. Nothing since. I started charting a week before the August period arrived (awesome timing I know lol, one week earlier and I might have seen an ovulation spike!).

Anyways, my temps have been all over the place. I am currently cd54. My CM goes all over too but I have not seen any EWCM (that I can tell).

For the last 8days my temps have been 96.8. At first I thought my thermometer might be broken, but no when I take my temp throughout the day, it varies. But in the am, when I first wake its been a steady 96.8.

Is this normal???

I am getting close to having a nervous breakdown with all the ups and downs of TTC. I feel like we dont even have a fair chance of anything happening with only getting one period, therefore, poss only ovulating once in the last 7 months :(

My temps have never gone into the 96 range, but have been in the low 97. I think everyone's resting temperature is different and then environmental changes play a huge factor as well. Tossing and turning, getting up to go to the bathroom, snoring/mouth breathing, etc. :hugs::hugs:

The only days I've had my temp go into that range is when I'm about to ovulate! Usually they are 97.5-97.0 pre ovulation and then the day or two before they drop even more, then spike up into the post ovulation range!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"