Temp just dropped but early period help!

ballerpup123

Reaction score
Am I pregnant?

1-4 dpo: Somewhat weak and tired
5 dpo: Bloated, lower back cramps (Took Ibuprofen), bloated, Extreme fatigue, loose stools (Sorry TMI), Insomnia, Dreams of metallic taste in mouth and pregnant
6 dpo: Tired, Couple of dizzy spells, no appetite till night time, pink spotting then brown, extreme insomnia (No dreams), cramping in uterus and back
7 dpo: Woke up to what looks like period blood that was bleeding all night. Looks like AF but way too early and bleeding is coming and going.
Very nauseous all day. Every time I get up I get dizzy and feel like laying down.
8 dpo: Definately looks like at AF and BBT was 96.8. I dont "feel" preganant anymore.

I may have MC'd :( Thats the only reason I think my period was so early. I am 1000 percent sure when I ovulated. Can someone please give me some insight?

Note: I have never been pregnant before but my cycles are always 33 days and my LP stays at 14 days. I know I ovulated for sure 7 days ago and now I am bleeding. I am hoping it is not early MC. I am a twin and my partner is a twin and I carry the fraternal twin gene in my blood so maybe it is an early MC of one of the fertilized embryos. I dont know a whole lot about pregnancy but for some reason I have felt pregnant ever since 5 dpo but I do not know the reason for the bleeding and cramps. If anyone had any answers or advice I would be much obliged! Thanks

Are you bleeding so much you are dizzy?? Or are you bleeding like AF, and dizzy is a separate issue?
If you are bleeding so much you feel faint sweat etc you need to head to the Dr or ED, no bueno

Are you bleeding so much you are dizzy?? Or are you bleeding like AF, and dizzy is a separate issue?
If you are bleeding so much you feel faint sweat etc you need to head to the Dr or ED, no bueno

Dizziness is another issue. I am not anemic in anyway. I just want to know more about what is going on with my body, I felt pregnant a few days ago and now I dont and Im bleeding.

Sorry I don't know what it could be:shrug:
I guess if women's bodies were so easy to figure, Re's would be out of business and none of us would be here meeting each other hehe
On the other side...I have been regular on cycles and O since my teens and have always tracked it in one form or another ( I wanted to be an OB when I was young lol)
However, stress, dehydration or a bad trip to the buffet lol who knows why...even I have had a couple cycles be shorter or longer.
You are the best judge of what you feel.
Have you had your progesterone checked? Maybe it is low for some reason

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"