Temp & Nightshift

doctordeesmrs

Mummy to 2 boys TTC #3
Reaction score
Is it worth temping? I do 2 night shifts a week obviously this will effect.

Anybody done it?

hmmm... I really have no idea... my guess is just take it whenever you wake up from sleeping... have you tried searching for articles online about it/?

No must do that. That's the problem i miss out on sleep 2 night a week. With 2 boys at home i rarely go to bed in the morning after a night shift. I just grin and bear it lol. Off to look at google.

I was wondering the same thing, i sometimes work 3 nights a week so i think it would just mess up a chart unfortunately.
I charted when TTC no1 but i only worked the odd night then.

It's a tough one. If i'm out this month i may give it a try anyway just to see.

I'm wondering the same. I wasn't on nights with my first two. Work two nights a week and barely sleep (only when kids nap) when I get home. I either don't temp those days and rely on other signs too, or if I get a good nap I temp then. If it's way off I'll just discard it later.

I used to temp after nightshifts. In order to get an accurate reading you MUST have three hours sleep.

I used to temp after nightshifts. In order to get an accurate reading you MUST have three hours sleep.

That's wishful thinking. I would very rarely get my head down for that long after a night shift. If i'm out this month think i'm just going to start opks next cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->