Temp question

Reaction score
Hey ladies!!! So for the past 5 days I believe, excluding yesterday and today, my temp was at 98.1 which dropped from 98.6 but still well above the baseline. Well my question is what does it mean if it starts to go back up? Took my temp last night around 9pm same time I took the hpt and got the faint plus and my temp went up to 98.2 took my temp before getting out of bed this morning and it was the same, 98.2
AF is due tomorrow and everything I read says it's suppose to drop before AF arrives. This is the confusing part though I took another test at 3 am and it came out bfn. But the one I took at 9pm last night was bfp. Anyone ever had this happen? I need some advice.

I'm not sure about temping to be honest as i dont do it but i didnt wanna read and run.
Maybe you were a bit early for the pregnancy tests? Could you try another one
tonight or with FMU tomorrow?
Good luck :flower:

Thanks for replying. I'm new to it as well. My chart on ff does one large dip at ovulation then looks like a smaller one over the past few days and now went up a little. I'm going to test tomorrow if AF doesn't show.
It says I ovulated on cd10 and OH and I bd on cd 8 and 9. I don't understand why I wouldn't be getting an obvious bfp if I were by now.

For temping to be accurate, you should take it first thing in the morning always at the same time. The temp you took at 9 pm is meaningless as your daily activity levels are always changing which will affect your temp. For that reason, BBT is taken before you even get out of bed. As for the hpt test, i do not have an answer. All I can say is to stay away from the tests that use blue dye because they are very unreliable. Someone's husband got a bfp on a blue dye test. :shrug: good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->