Temp "spike" during LP?

kaese

Reaction score
New to this site and to charting. I am 9 dpo according to fertility friend, and have had weird temperature patterns over the last few days. I will try to link to my chart so you can see what I mean. My temp had been holding steady at 98.2 after O but then at 6dpo it went to 98.5, 7dpo to 98.75, 8dpo back to 98.5 and today back to 98.2. It makes a very symmetric little triangle, but what on earth?? I was so excited when it went up, but why did it come back down? And why take two days for the rise and for the fall? I'm so very confused. Ok, can't figure out how to link it so I tried to attach it.

Attachments

• chart7.14.jpg
    chart7.14.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 1
Might have figured out the link.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5150c3

Your temps dont have to continually go up to be pregnant. They fluctuate all the time, the temp dip could mean many things or nothing at all. Your temp seems to be going up again. Mine did the same thing today, my temps went up a second time then down low but still over coverline, waiting to see if my temp jumps back up tomorrow. I am not putting too much thought into it because I am not really that experienced in tempting. But if you look at the chart gallery on fertility friend you will see a lot of different temp patterns all leading to bfp. Good luck!!!

I'm 6 dpo and my temp shot up this morning by .5. I was wondering the same thing. Best wishes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->