Temp steadily dropping...I'm OUT :(

wlovew

Reaction score
After two days of dropping temps I think it's pretty safe to say I'm out this cycle, AF is headed over. I'm ready for next cycle, witch, bring it on!!

On a positive note I think my chart (in my sig) is gorgeous lol Nice, biphasic pattern. I was so worried when i first started temping that I would be anovulatory or my temps would indicate a problem. I'm happy with how my chart looks I guess. The only thing that would make it better is if my temps stayed HIGH and I was knocked up!!! :winkwink:

Good luck, guys! I am armed with softcups and conceive plus for next round!!!

:dust:

Your chart is gorgeous! Sorry to hear about the dropping temps. Mine are all over the place so I don't even know what to expect!

Thanks, ladies! Gotta stay positive through this process, right? As much as I want to raise hell for screwing up this cycle, at least I'm learning the ropes!! AF better hurry up, I'm ready to try again :flower:

Thanks, ladies! Gotta stay positive through this process, right? As much as I want to raise hell for screwing up this cycle, at least I'm learning the ropes!! AF better hurry up, I'm ready to try again :flower:

Very good attitude, but your chart still looks good - you could get a rise again, or just have wonky lower temps for another reason. Maybe skip the vino and sushi a few more days, huh? ;):af::dust:

Shoot, if every "symptom" I was feeling hadn't disappeared today then I would be just that optimistic lol I am 100% sure AF is around the corner at this point. I haven't had a drop of alcohol in....well, tomorrow it'll be a month! I had a BRUTAL hangover and decided I'm going to give it a rest until NYE if I don't get a :bfp: before then!! If by some absolute miracle AF flakes on me, I'll let you know :laugh2: And when the witch comes barreling through the door I'll definitely announce it :cry: LOL

Good luck next cycle. I think I'm out as well!

Its amazing how our mind convinces us that we are having symptoms. Smh.

What's super messed up is that my PMS symptoms are identical to pregnancy symptoms! The day before and day 1 of AF I feel so nauseous that I sometimes get sick. I am super sensitive to smells, I have headaches, I am super bitchy/emotional, I crave food and eat like a damn hog and I get light-headed easily. And this is when I'm not trying to get PG or even have any chance that I could be. It's torture lol So now that I am TTC it's pretty confusing when all the symptoms I have are normal for me this time of month!

i did not ever chart my temps so i cant say mine dropped and i still ended up pregnant. but you're not out until af shows!

i did not ever chart my temps so i cant say mine dropped and i still ended up pregnant. but you're not out until af shows!

Truth! But just for the heck of it I took a HPT a few minutes ago and got a :bfn: lol

:witch: is coming!!!!!

Im dpo 11 as well. You sound like me. I pee'd on 4 ic sticks today. Nothing. Still debating what I feel like.

I just had to go to the grocery store to stock up on fruit because I'm craving the heck out of SUGAR. Of course, it's my biggest weakness anyway but during this time of the month I get a little rabid for it. It's awful. Before I was TTC I was going to the crossfit gym 3-4x/week and getting in shape!!! Then I decided it was the reason I didn't conceive my first month....and so I stopped going. I feel like a huge tub of lard now. I go hiking still and try to be active but crossfit/bootcamp was amazing. I wish I knew 100% for sure that it would absolutely have no negative impact on my chances of conception. My doctor said that since I was not a long-term crossfitter I should stick to the elliptical, swimming, hiking and walking. Waaaaah. NOM NOM NOM...mmmm these blueberries are amazing!!! :)

Yep that's exactly how it is. You just never know until you see those 2 lovely lines

Yep! I won't be seeing them this month. I woke up today and I was SO EXHAUSTED I could hardly walk, I felt zombie-ish. Needless to say it's been quite a lazy day after I forced myself to do laundry. My head hurts, I feel a bit dizzy and AF is taking way too damn long to start flowing already!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->