Temp Steadily Rising since O? (**UPDATE! BFP!!**)

Just an update! It went back up this morning! :thumbup:

I tested this morning but it was bfn. I'm thinking yesterday may have been implantation?

I def see a second line on this test. I feel like its the start to ur bfp (or a nasty evap). Do u have a frer lying around? If u did a frer I bet itd be positive. I DEF see a second line on this test and it just doesn't look like the usual evaps I get on these ones. I wana yelm congrats now! Lol. I bet ull b making an announcement by tonight if u get a frer :) I'm def def stalking u! Keep us posted!!

Also in those tests, it says its most accurate the day after ur miss AF so that's another reason I have a feeling that second line is going to turn into something more and get darker! :) FX!!!

You guys were right!!! I got my bfp this morning at 14 dpo!!!!!

Attachments

• 20140504_114621.jpg
    20140504_114621.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 56
Better picture!!! These are both untweaked!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-05-04-12-20-07.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-05-04-12-20-07.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 48
Told ya so!!!! :) I knew I saw a line! I was surprised to see nobody asked "r u sure that's negative?" until I did lol. The evaps on those tests are usually a little bit further down but that line was in perfect place! I am soooo happy for u! That's awesome! Congrats!!! (even tho I already congratulated u earlier because I just knew u had ur bfp! :) yay! Have a H&H 9 months!

Told ya so!!!! :) I knew I saw a line! I was surprised to see nobody asked "r u sure that's negative?" until I did lol. The evaps on those tests are usually a little bit further down but that line was in perfect place! I am soooo happy for u! That's awesome! Congrats!!! (even tho I already congratulated u earlier because I just knew u had ur bfp! :) yay! Have a H&H 9 months!

I totally see the line on the "BNF" test now lol. Didnt look closer at it since disney1818 put it down as bfn. If I had looked closer I'll sure have seen it too haha. Good eye u got there. :)

Big big big congrats to disney1818. We dont get enough threads that ends with a positive test here!! :)

Disney! Congrats! Haha I was waiting for your update!!

Thank you guys soooo much!!! I am so in shock! This was my 3rd round of Clomid and the very FIRST time I've ovulated since TTC!

Here are some better pictures!!

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1399228591746.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1399228591746.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 33
Disney, can u share your chart with us? I'll like to see how it looks now. Thanks hun.

This is my chart as of today. :) SO great seeing that green line!!!

Attachments

• chartgraph_module (5).jpg
    chartgraph_module (5).jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 38
What a beautiful bfp chart! :). I think I said all the way back on the first page that I had a good feeling about ur chart pr that it looked good :). I cant wait to see that green line on my own chart one day! :) <3

That's so awesome :dance: Congrats!! Send some of that babydust on over here :) I knew you would get a BFP, that big dip must of been your implantation.

What a beautiful chart u got there! I hope to see green line on mine soon too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->