• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Temper Temper

KX

Reaction score
Just wondering if any of your LO's has a temper? :?

When I take something off Rebecca or lift her away from something she shouldn't be touching she has a proper hissy fit. Stamping the feet,batting the arms about. :twisted:

My god, I am sure she is a teen stuck in a buba's body! :lol:

or maybe watching me too much :rofl:

I can laugh about it now but somedays it gets u down! Diva strops! :roll:

Dior went through this stage but aint so bad now she rarly loses her temper but when she does she smashes her head of the floor or the wall

You guys haven't even reached the terrible twos yet! Just you wait!

sorry but i had the terrible 2's,3's and still on the 4's

i think girls are far worse than boys im dreading puberty :shock:

I can relate to this! Ask Vicky! She's seen may tantrums from Ella! Recetly she's been having huge tantrums when I pull her away from the stairs and shut the gate, becuase she wants to climb them!

I just walk away and ignore her, she'll soon get it and hopefully stop having a paddy! Iv nickmamed her tantrum Annie now!

Oh and she has a paddy whenever im in a shop, the supermarket wherever, she's so independant and wants to run around everywhere, so when I pick her up, she fights against me to go back down and has a paddy! I just have to hold her tight and ignore her! Im hoping it will stop soon!

LynnieH said:
You guys haven't even reached the terrible twos yet! Just you wait!

REALLY?? DOES IT GET WORSE :o

Dior is 2 in two months the way she is now will it get worse?

Ewan has strops and he is only 17 months!! usually hits himself or bangs his head on the wall. I try to ignore him as much as possible!

Jamie hasnt been too bad but he has thrown the odd tantrum!! if i take away something hes not allowed he will have a hissy fit, throw himself backwards and scream !!! :lol: Not looking forward when hes older and throws tantrums in public !!! will just do what that woman does on the advert when her boy starts crying !!!

Noah has a tantrum everytime he runs out of food at the end of a meal, or if he sees someone else eating and he isnt. I have to hide in the kitchen to eat my meals other wise he goes purple with hysterical screaming, and by god is he loud!!

Ella's the queen of tantrums, especially at the moment because she's not feeling well. Normally she throws herself onto the floor and bangs her head, if she's got a bowl of snacks then she'll throw them, she bites me or the sofa. Generally not very nice!

Kina said:
Ella's the queen of tantrums, especially at the moment because she's not feeling well. Normally she throws herself onto the floor and bangs her head, if she's got a bowl of snacks then she'll throw them, she bites me or the sofa. Generally not very nice!

Glad Im not the only one! Ella collapses on the floor when she has a tantrum and sometimes throws herself backwards and bangs her heads then screams more!

Funny that cause I have noticed lately Rebecca is purposely biting people after getting a telling off. :roll:

Just yesterday she was dialling on the house phone, my mum took it off her so she grabbed my mums arm and bit her! :oops:

Rebecca throws herself back too and often ends up cracking her head off the floor, but I show no sympathy, I have to clamp down on her now if not I will have a holy terror on my hands. :D

Im glad Im not alone ladies its hard isnt it? :cry: :wink:

Alisha got terrible twos about 18 months old and they just get worse. Last week we she had a hissy fit that lasted 2 hours. She just screamed and screamed cos she couldn't have her own way. She normally screams and jumps up and down. Touch wood she hasn't been as bad since, I think she realises that she's fighting a losing battle. She does it to test boundrys. It feels like a battle of wills and it really gets to you when they're screaming, but if you give in it'll be 10x worse next time. I'm sure Gabriel was nowhere near this bad. I'm certain girls are worse than boys.

eva doesnt have tantrums yet but she shouts NO! in a cheeky way and if shes trying to do something she shakes and grits her teeth together - it's so funny haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"