temperature changes?

little moomin

Mama of One for now!
Reaction score
Is anyone else finding one minute they are boiling the next they can't warm up? Im going through layers like nobodys business atm :O

Yeah thats been happening with me. Very strange as my last pregnancy i was permanently warm. I get cold then the next thing i'm boiling hot xx

Same here. I spend most my time when home alone practically naked until I cool down. And when I'm freezing I put on a jumpers and snuggle under the duvet! I can't stand these constant heat swings!

Oh yeah. And taking hot or cold weather isn't good...I can't handle either. Just mid-temps. Hot weather is the worst :(

I can't remember which i disliked most, i used to get so cold last pg i would sit in the bath with the shower running to try and warm up. Then later on got so hot i could only sleep next to a fan :) i am awkward.

Mostly I'm just boiling - although since it's been summer here I feel like even MORE crap whenever it's above 75F/ 23C and even worse when it's sunny. So, like the pp wrote: seems like the ONLY time I'm comfortable these days is when the temps are mild and it's rainy or overcast outside. We're on vacation right now at my in-laws and they live near the beach - this morning we took a walk outside when it was low 70s F/ 20-21 C and totally overcast with a light breeze. I even took my sandals off and walked in the water a bit, hardly anyone on the beach given the weather -- but it's the best I've felt in weeks!!! lol

^ Pff you should have been in Scotland today, 18c and pouring!

I'm in Yorkshire, England and its been thunder and lightening and pouring it down and I'm still over heating!!:oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"