Temperature charting

Simonbear

Reaction score
So I hope this makes sense. I'm using fertility friend to track my temperature. Originally it said I ovulated CD16 which is later than I thought but good. The signs made sense. Then on 4 and 5 days after ovulation I had 2 temperature dips. Now I'm at 7dpo and my ff app changed my ovulation day to way later.

This really discourages me since if this is the fact there's no way I'm pregnant. But I'm wondering if it's wrong? The earlier date made much more sense based on other symptoms.

What do you think

I've attached my chart with the changed ovulation date.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 11
I would agree that it looks like you ovulated on CD16. FF may have changed it because the temps on CD 17/18 were taken at a different time, therefore are less reliable. We know our bodies best, and if you had O symptoms on day 16 i would say that is likely when you ovulated.

Hard to say with your image due to other information on the bottom cut off. Looks like there is green starting at day after you initially thought you o'd and then went through when hey said. Typically that green marks cm information like egg white or watery meaning your fertile time. If you took that info out since you didn't put that in before that date wonder if it would change back to your original date? Good luck hope it turns out for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->