Temperature charts

FJL

Heartbroken after m/c
Reaction score
I'm only new here so i'm sorry if i'm posting this in the wrong section, but I have a question.

What are the normal temperatures (in C) for when you are and aren't ovulating? A few months before we started TTC I took my temps all through the month just to get to know my body a bit. The temps were at 36.5 dgC but the middle of the month around O they were 37.1.

The last 2 days i've started doing it again, but both days its been at 37.1dgC. Yesterday when I decided to do it again, it was in the middle of today, but this morning I did it before I got up out of bed. I'm on day 25, so is this normal?

EDIT to add: Does your temp go up when AF is coming? And whats the best way to take your temp? Eg, rectal, armpit etc??? I think I read someone once not to test your mouth as its generally warmer...is that right?

You can take your temp anywhere but you must make sure you are consistent and keep using the same place.

A persons normal temp would very from person to person. You say yours is 36.5 before ovulation, my average was 35.5 and for after ovulation my average was 36.1.

Your temp should go down to below the coverline for when AF comes, if it stays up then that can be a sign of pregnancy. Sometimes your temp wont go down untill the night before (like mine has done sometimes)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->