temperature of babies hands..

babz1986

Reaction score
I know that the temperature of their hands doesn't tell you nothing about their body temp but this is just a general question...

Last night Ellie went to bed without her mits on... wakes up for a feed and one hands freezing and the other hand is really warm... the same this morning when she got up!

How is this?? lol do you think its circulation problem??

My LO has ice cold hands and feet, to the point they go blue/purple sometimes. I saw a HV and she told me she had never felt such cold hands, so off to the DRs we went. DR said he was fine and may grow out of it or may just have cold hands like his Daddy.
If your LO had no mitts on and had one hand out in the open and the other was tucked under her etc then that could be why one was warm and the other cold..I know when im watching TV if I have one hand under my leg and the other out the one out always goes cold..if you are concerned then it wont do any harm to pop to the HV/DR to ask them..x

apparantly all babies have cold hands and all babies have poor circulation. i asked hv about it. sometimes when alfie sleeps with one hand clenched in a fist and the other open the fist one will be really clammy and warm and the other will be freezing, i doubt its anything to worry about hun but if your worried then like pp said it wont hurt to ask your hv or dr.
<3

my maddie is just the same lol she feels like a ice cube in the morning but her body is nice and warm and she also sleeps well at night so i guess it don't bother her too much xx i have no answers tho ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->