tempers...advice please?

mamawanabe21

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
Hey! I haven't charted for a couple of years, and only managed it for just over a month before falling pregnant then, so didn't really get a good understanding of how temps work. Before I fell pregnant, my temps were around 36.1-36.2 on average, then shot up to around 36.6-36.7 after ovulation/implantation. I've recently just started temping again, but I've started post O, and since have had temps of 36.6 and above....so what I am wondering is if bbt is the same/similar for every cycle, or if I should be buying a test if my period doesn't come in a few days.

TMI, but I've also had the tiniest amount of spotting (brown, old blood) today, with zero symptoms of my period arriving. Are these signs I should be worried about?

It's probably safe to assume that your post-o temps will fall somewhere in roughly the same range. I wouldn't worry about it too much at this point.

As for the spotting, how many dpo are you today?

Your temps should be relatively consistent from cycle to cycle.

I range from 35.9-36.2 pre-O, I'm almost always 35.9-36.0 the morning of O and always always always 0.3 higher the day after. I reach 36.6 by 3dpo and stay in the 36.4-36.7 range from then on until AF, with a consistent slight dip at 6-7dpo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->