Tempers who have been Pregnant, question...

Ltweety

Reaction score
Hey ladies,
So I chart my temps, and I typically hover between 97.5 to 97.7ish at peak moments post O. However, this cycle it has not dropped below 97.7 and is up in the 97.9s now. I'm only 5 dpo and the only other time it was like this was when I was pregnant in September (high before a possible implantation). Even then 97.9 wasn't reached until the triphasic shift post implantation when I actually was pregnant. All other temping variables have been exactly the same as usual. Thoughts? Did this happen to any of you?

Stalking: I'd like to know as well. My chemical cycle last cycle, temps were also elevated after implantation, but not necessarily higher than my highest temps during a cycle. The only clue I had was that it remained high when usually it would fall. But temps before implantation were pretty typical with a little bit of wonkiness that cycle :)

Today my temp is the highest that I've seen it on 10DPO so I'm curious whether this is some sort of good sign. I mean it's winter here and very cold so theoretically this should be harder to achieve.

My temp has spiked again! I feel fine, I have no idea what is going on. I really hope this isn't some sign of another ectopic :nope:. What if it implanted in my tube before it was fully formed and it's causing my temp to spike? Now I'm freaking out.

ltweety I can't see the details of your chart because it's an img and not a clickable link. But seeing that you're 6DPO, it's actually not insanely early. I've seen 6-7DPO BFPs here which would indicate implantation at 5DPO if not earlier. Have you taken a test?

My BFP chart plateaued before a slow rise, though that's with my best guess on O day. FF thinks it could have been earlier, which would have given me a jump like yours on 8DPO and then a plateau from there. So I don't think it's entirely off that you could see a BFP this month and have your triphasic happen this early.

awnmyown--you gave me a bit of laugh here because your current feeling is "hungover" and you are 7 weeks pregnant! Thanks for the rays of hope ladies!

psychochick: Your temp could be a good sign, do you have any other symptoms?

ltweety definitely hope it's a BFP for a good bean for you :) are you going to test any time soon?

I had a cold earlier which I feel like is still kind of around lately so I'm not sure which symptoms are due to the cold. Like stomach's been a little uneasy and lower abdomen is full and sore. But a sickness will do that too, so I'm not reading too much into it. Might test tomorrow if temp is still good!

Will try and share my bfp chart with you xx

https://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e328/sambatiki/Screenshot_2016-01-12-22-43-29_zpsgtbsptbq.png

Nice! It does look somewhat similar, if mine is just moved up a couple days past o-I'm on 7dpo today and on what looks like the second day of a triphasic shift. My fingers are crossed big time this cycle!. Plus, my veins have started showing up more pronounced on inner arm and chest which was the first obvious sign for me in September when I got my BFP 4 days later.

ltweety: I think I just got my BFP this morning (but still kind of in shock). After 9 cycles and 1 chemical, both chemical cycle and this cycle the temps were very different from usual. So I think the temps are a great sign! My temp actually dropped a little this morning, but still higher than earlier in the TWW so I wasn't too hopeful for a BFP but I was proven wrong!!

That's awesome!!! Maybe it's just a lucky month! Keep me posted. Are you going to schedule your betas or wait a week?

I really have no idea honestly, I'm still in shock, and have no idea what I'm supposed to do at this point. I think because of my chemical last month, I'm going to hold out until my period date has passed for at least a few days and of course keep POAS in the meantime. My hospital actually doesn't do blood tests until way way later, they only do urine test in which I'm fairly certain they just dip the cheapies in (cuz I saw them do it last time I went in for an unrelated issue) So if I wanted anything sooner I think I'd have to pay out of pocket at planned parenthood I think...

Are you testing any time soon? I'm super hopeful for you now with my experience.

I demand early betas because of my loss and my insurance covers 80%. Last time I started taking blood draws twice a week at 4 weeks and then it turned out ectopic early. My dr said I didn't need them, but I was unmoved and forced the issue. I said, "i'm not trying to be difficult, but I must demand this for my peace of mind." And they caved. Now that I've had ectopic they will probably force the issue.

I think I will test on 10dpo or Saturday, although I've never got a bfp earlier than 13dpo

Oh that's helpful to know actually. Did it help to catch the ectopic because of the bloodwork? I'll ask my doc for sure then! Or at least once I'm sure of a BFP I'll go in for a pregnancy test so at least they have that on record and can confirm if a MC happens.

Hehe you also said that you never had a chart like this before so you never know :) But I do think waiting to test is a lot less stressful than squinting at faint lines or otherwise trying to conjure up faint lines. :wacko: Keep me posted!!

Actually I caught my ectopic because I started bleeding and went to the ER. Good thing too, because my betas were actually normal.

Ltweety, your chart is still looking awesome! Really hope this is it for you!!

Psycho, a lot here don't do blood work either, unless you have a history of MC. Just as you say, dipping those cheapie sticks in the cup :p I'm gonna give some HORRIBLE advice of "Just relax, make a doctor appointment so they can note it and hang tight until your next appointment", but the reality is you'll probably stress and worry. So just do what feels right :)

Btw, I call it the baby hangover ;) Lasts for weeks and none of the fun of drinking :p

thanks awn, you know I tell other ladies the exact same thing: don't worry, there's nothing you can do right now anyways, best to be in a good mood and be healthy. But yes when it comes to my own situation, I can't help but think about all the possibilities haha. So hard to be rational when you're in the situation.

ltweety those temperatures are great! I have high hopes for you.

If five bfn's qualify as news...then yes :( AF is due tomorrow and symptoms and temps are still good, but no bfp...I guess I will wait it out and see if she shows. I keep saying I'll wait, and then I keep testing. I know it looks like I implanted early, but what if it was 8dpo? That looks possible too...or even 11.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->