Temping and the elements.....

BeachyFeelin

Reaction score
Weird question...I sleep on the side of the bed that is near an open window.....we never close it because it's never cold here......sorry!!!!

Should I switch sides of the bed with my OH? Or do you think the open window won't mess with my temps? I've wondered this before just now thought of asking....

Edit: I'm also curious because I feel like my temps are relatively low compared to everyone else...I never break 97.9

It won't make much of a difference which side you sleep on and as for the lower temps, some ppls are just lower than others, mine are relatively low too. Make sure you are using a basal body thermometer that is to 2 decimal places.

If you always have the window open it shouldn't make too much difference. Your body should be regulating its core temperature anyway. If you're warm enough in bed each night, your core temp should be stable.

Ok thanks ladies...I quite like my side of the bed so I wasn't looking forward to switching! Haha :)

I think I'd fall out if I had to switch sides!

Mine is usually about 97.51, but then again my house is freezing! :)

Temp SHOT up to 98.2 this morning. I've never had this high of a temp.

The last couple days it's been declining. Why is this happening?

I think the thermometer I had before was off. I knew it. This new one I have seems more accurate. This last month my cover line was 97.2 which I really thought was kind of low.

Although I had a REALLY hard time falling asleep last night, and I really don't think I slept well at all. Which isn't new, but last night was a wake up every hour kind of deal. I'm sure that's why it went up so high.

I can't be pregnant - because I had a light period yesterday with TERRIBLE cramps, so I took pain meds. Then tons of blood this morning. This is how my normal AF goes.

The temp increase is probably ovulation hun, if it stays high it means u ovulated x

There was someone one here that said her bbt changed according to what she slept in if the heat was high or low or if she was under the cover or on top.myself mine change if i have the heat on in my room opposed to if i sleep with it off.if it's on my bbt is high if it's off my bbt is lower than others about 97.2 and your other question some ppl get pregnant on there cycle because they have a short lp they ovulate on cd 7 so if your not one of those ppl i doubt very highly that you are ovulating right now

Ah i didnt realise u were only on cd2. some ppl find they get a spike during af, its probably just ur hormones adjusting again. One out of place temp won't affect things too much, somd ppl get temps all over the place but they still see a nice spike after o so i wudnt worry xx

ok - thanks!!

I wasn't even going to temp on my period, but I am a creature of habit and I as afraid if I stopped temping I would forget to start doing it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->