temping but havent a clue heeeelp

kate1984

Expecting a Princess
Reaction score
Ok so DH just came back from work with a oral themometer for me to temp. I dont know what time to do it though or what im looking for lol. Theres lots of threads I know but would appreciate it if some ladies could point me in the right way as to what the heck to do. I have signed up to FF so will be plotting my results on there x

Take the "learn to chart in 25 mins" course on ff.

The nitty gritty? Temp as soon as u wake up. Same time every day, same thermometer same side of your tongue- and don't get out of bed to do it. Keep it beside your bed so u can reach over and temp the second your alarm goes off.

Start on first day heavy bleeding of menstruation. That is cycle day (cd) 1. You will know when you have ovulated because you will see a rise on temp. By this time though, it will be too late to use that info to conceive. It will however, indicate you're ovulating, and help you predict your fertile window for future cycles.

Seriously, everything you need to learn is on ff.

Good luck.

Thanks so much thats really helpful x

That's what I use also FF when I first started I had no clue what I was doing. I just would take my temp and chart it in FF but I am starting to understand a little more now. The way zestygirl explained it is exactly how I do it Good Luck :)

Take the "learn to chart in 25 mins" course on ff.

The nitty gritty? Temp as soon as u wake up. Same time every day, same thermometer same side of your tongue- and don't get out of bed to do it. Keep it beside your bed so u can reach over and temp the second your alarm goes off.

Start on first day heavy bleeding of menstruation. That is cycle day (cd) 1. You will know when you have ovulated because you will see a rise on temp. By this time though, it will be too late to use that info to conceive. It will however, indicate you're ovulating, and help you predict your fertile window for future cycles.

Seriously, everything you need to learn is on ff.

Good luck.

I didn't know about the same side of your tongue good to know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->