Temping question

TexasRider

Mother of 1
Reaction score
I'm starting to temp this month and I have a bbt that goes out to 2 decimal places. I use kindara app and it only has 1 decimal place. So if my temp was 97.36 should I list it as 97.4 or 97.3? I entered it as 97.4. I also use fertility friend and I could put the entire temp in since it goes to 2 decimals. I'm only using fertility friend for the chart but I like kindara better cause it's easier to use

Does kindara let you add your own notes for each day? For entering your temp I would round up if it's ._5 or above and round down if it's ._4 or lower. Then if you can add your own notes you can put the more accurate temperature with two decimal places in the notes section.

When I use kindara I put just round up or down accordingly, .5 going up and .4 going down. Since you are putting the 2 decimal temps in FF it should be fine either way and still give you a clear picture. :flower:

Thanks everyone. I actually figured out how to change it to 2 decimal places on kindara so now I can enter the whole thing. I started my clomid last night and my temp this morning was elevated. But from what I read online this is normal

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->