temping question

pinkdiamond20

Reaction score
So this morning I woke up at 6:30 was in and out of sleep and then couldn't fall back asleep at all I just took my temp and put it in the temp adjuster but because I didn't fully fall back asleep should I just forget the temp and put it in as I have no temp today? Or can I keep it since I put it in the temp adjuster?

Depends on where in your chart you are. I would normally just leave it in with a little note and then, a few day later revise and decide to either keep it or leave it. I dont do the temp adjust thingy...and I wonder with you being not totally awake, or asleep, how accurate that is going to be for you anyway. I have to admit...confusing at the best of times.

What time do you normally take your temp?

Depends on where in your chart you are. I would normally just leave it in with a little note and then, a few day later revise and decide to either keep it or leave it. I dont do the temp adjust thingy...and I wonder with you being not totally awake, or asleep, how accurate that is going to be for you anyway. I have to admit...confusing at the best of times.

What time do you normally take your temp?

I'm at 6dpo and I usually temp at 9am I really wanted to know my temp this morning because I was hoping that yesterday mornings temp was my implantation dip.

Aagh Yuk..I know the feeling..I have an alarm clock and temp at 05:45 come weekday or weekend. I had the same thing happen to me past Sunday on 7dpo. Could just not sleep and ended with a temp hike galore.

I have spent many hours on FF to see other charts, and not everyone does get a temp dip. So, dont stress, even if you have missed it, it wont change reality...:hugs: What will be will be. (although we always wanne know every little move)

I do believe in babydust though..so here is some for you :dust: and holding thumbs...testing is getting near for you too.

Aagh Yuk..I know the feeling..I have an alarm clock and temp at 05:45 come weekday or weekend. I had the same thing happen to me past Sunday on 7dpo. Could just not sleep and ended with a temp hike galore.

I have spent many hours on FF to see other charts, and not everyone does get a temp dip. So, dont stress, even if you have missed it, it wont change reality...:hugs: What will be will be. (although we always wanne know every little move)

I do believe in babydust though..so here is some for you :dust: and holding thumbs...testing is getting near for you too.

Thanks!! Even at 6dpo I'm dying to test :wacko: I just want to know so friggen bad! Its driving me nuts ! This is my first month on clomid and I'm praying it worked! When do you think I should test? And does my chart look like it could be a bfp so far? I feel like it looks like crap and that :witch: is ganna show her nasty face!

OOo that temp dip on 5dpo does look very promising!:thumbup:

I see now why you so really needed the on time temp! Ai ai :flower:

Stay positive...you are so lucky to have extra Clomid help..I've been thinking in that line, but think I need another doctor..Been twice and mentioned my concerns to her, but she just smiles and say..keep on trying....goodness as if 2 years have not been long enough :dohh:

I'd love to follow your Clomid story..lol..by that temperature dip, it seems as if I wont have anything to follow about you in the TTC section :thumbup:

Looking very good. Its so funny how our own charts look like crap to us, but to someone else..totally different!. I need to figure out to get mine into my signature, but at least I have a link:

www.fertilityfriend.com/home/359eed

Hope it works...but see the almost non existent temt shift..needless to say no dip? Comparing mine to yours...I will have yours please!:hugs:

OOo that temp dip on 5dpo does look very promising!:thumbup:

I see now why you so really needed the on time temp! Ai ai :flower:

Stay positive...you are so lucky to have extra Clomid help..I've been thinking in that line, but think I need another doctor..Been twice and mentioned my concerns to her, but she just smiles and say..keep on trying....goodness as if 2 years have not been long enough :dohh:

I'd love to follow your Clomid story..lol..by that temperature dip, it seems as if I wont have anything to follow about you in the TTC section :thumbup:

Looking very good. Its so funny how our own charts look like crap to us, but to someone else..totally different!. I need to figure out to get mine into my signature, but at least I have a link:

www.fertilityfriend.com/home/359eed

Hope it works...but see the almost non existent temt shift..needless to say no dip? Comparing mine to yours...I will have yours please!:hugs:

Your are so sweet! And you have me all excited! :happydance: Do you really think that dip could be a implantation dip? I will keep my fingers crossed for you!
I'm surprised your doctor didn't give it you. Up here they pass that stuff out like candy! And I have looked in the gallerys on FF and not everyone gets a temp dip!
You stay positive too your never out until :witch: comes!
I hope your right about my chart I have a feeling I should go to the store and get tampons lol.

Just dont kill me if I'm wrong :haha: Of course it looked good..

I got so excited today, cos I found 1 chart (AFTER MANY MANY MANY MANY) hours of looking through FF, that looked exactly like mine....and it ended in a +.

I normally dont take TTC seriously anymore....its been a long 2 years, but this time round FF worked out my "due date" if successfull and the date was the exact date my DH celebrates his birthday! not the day before..not the day after.

So here we go....let see. You can never have enough support and I love getting excited every now and then.. I dot get too involved..I follow, I get excited and I cry too when I am on this site. :hugs: But at the end, all the ladies are here for the same thing and poor DH tries, but chemically and hormanally I just dont think he is made to listen to me 24/7 lol..he tries though...:winkwink:

Oh and I am a POAS addict...been doing it since 8 dpo this month..I spend a fortune on the sticks. lol. And for the doc...I need to find another I think :)

Just dont kill me if I'm wrong :haha: Of course it looked good..

I got so excited today, cos I found 1 chart (AFTER MANY MANY MANY MANY) hours of looking through FF, that looked exactly like mine....and it ended in a +.

I normally dont take TTC seriously anymore....its been a long 2 years, but this time round FF worked out my "due date" if successfull and the date was the exact date my DH celebrates his birthday! not the day before..not the day after.

So here we go....let see. You can never have enough support and I love getting excited every now and then.. I dot get too involved..I follow, I get excited and I cry too when I am on this site. :hugs: But at the end, all the ladies are here for the same thing and poor DH tries, but chemically and hormanally I just dont think he is made to listen to me 24/7 lol..he tries though...:winkwink:

Oh and I am a POAS addict...been doing it since 8 dpo this month..I spend a fortune on the sticks. lol. And for the doc...I need to find another I think :)

Yes I would get another doctor , one who WILL give you clomid:happydance:

And if this cycle is our BFP then my due date will be on our anniversary:winkwink: so I hope we both get:bfp: so we can have special due dates!!!

And I know what you mean my DH can only listen to my crazy TTC rambling so much in a day lol!

And I won't kill you if your wrong about my chart, but I do pray that your right!:happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->