Temping, what do I do!?

I've been trying to temp too, but I found my reading was varying eildly at first. This morning I got the same number as yesterday, so hopefully I'm getting things figured out and leveling off.

mh_ccl, my temps are rather flat, hope it's nothing serious. I'll see in few days. You'll figure it out quickly, I'm sure :)

Hi ladies, I'm new here, but I'm not new to charting. I find it very usefull. So if you have any questions let me know ;-) Flat temps especially at the beginning of your cycles is nothing to be worried about! FX!

I have also been temping for about a year off and on. We used NFP as birth control. It is important to always temp close to the same time, esp when you start temping. It will make it look SO MUCH easier to interpret.

I also saw something VERY interesting. One woman temped at night and in the morning and she was able to see her thermal shift at night. I love that idea because when I sleep in it messes up my temps.

OK, now I'm at 3 days of pretty much the same temperature. Perhaps it just was messed up over the weekend because of my erratic wake-up times? It was only .1 off the last 3 days.

Hi, it rather rarely happens that your temp stays the same. I'd try to use other thermometer. Did you take the temps at the exact same hour?

Flat temps are quite common especially just before ovulation ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->