Temping?

AdibaB

Reaction score
So this cycle I've started temping among another things. I take my alarm at the same time every morning (approx 7am) just before I have to get up to get my son ready for school. So far it has been pretty different every time from 97.1, to 98.1, to 97.7 and I am on CD3, is this a normal variation or am I not doing it right?

Thanks!

It will take some time to find out what is normal for you. Do you know what cd you are on? The temps you listed are usually my post-o temps, but it can be different for some people. It will take several temps to see a pattern. Try not to read to much into any one individual temp since you are looking for an overall patter. I drive myself crazy over analyzing every little temp! :haha:

97.1 seems normal but 98 looks more like a post O temp. But its different for everyone. Varies from person to person. You never know may be your post O temps spike to 99.

I am on cycle day 4 now, still one more day of AF and I started charting on cycle day 1.

Yeah its better if you track your temps with an app. Like fertilityfriend or ovufriend

Thanks guys, I started using Fertility Friend :) Hoping to see a pattern soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->