• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Temping

hopefulVRmum

Reaction score
Hi all. I have very long cycles day 39 and still waiting. I've got clearblue digital tests and agnus castus plus evening primrosefor this month but think I need to start temping . Does anyone do this? if so would you be kind enough to give me some pointers please? Desperate times lol Thanks in advance :)

I highly recommend checking out FertilityFriend.com

There's a link to my chart in my signature, but that site is loaded with tips, instructions, a free digital charting service and a bunch more stuff that makes it all so easy!

The basics are: temp at the same time every morning before getting out of bed. It's easiest if you set an alarm and just roll over and pop the thermometer where it goes (mouth or vagina). You must have had at least 3hrs sleep prior to temping.

Fertility Friend will take care of the rest if you just plug your results into either the online chart or the app! You'll need to track for a few months so that it gets to know you, but it can almost immediately determine when you ovulate and when your fertile days are, etc.

Very useful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"