Temping!

lindak

Reaction score
Hey Ladies, I have another question for you all !! I have started temping the last two days yest was 36.4 and today is 36.1 .... Can someone explain briefly what to look for when temping Im sure this has been explained b4 but I cant find it

Thanks

u need to start from cd1 really than u can get a clearer pattern, not saying u cant start now tho ! u shud have a thermometer with 4 digets tho as there much more accurate hun...dyknow when u usually O ? the day u O ur temp that morning is usually lower...and then after this they shut right up, higher than the temps b4 O, but i wudnt know wether 2days temp will be ur O day or not...wot about doin opk aswell ? ?

*EDIT*

just ad a look at ur chart, and yday did u put that u took temp at different time? or had not much sleep? as ff have put a open circle in...u really need to try take temp same time every morning as it'll make ur chart not accurate ...good luck hun x

Thanks honey08, well I go to the gym some morning before work so those morning I get up at 6! That is why there is a different time... What does the open circle mean !! ?? :hug:

And I have also been using opk's and havnt had ovulation yet but I am in the first couple of weeks of the pill so i dont have a definate cycle yet !! nightmare !! -

Hey Linda

I temp and do OPKs.

I get a postiive OPK and then tend to ovulate the day after according to FF.

If you are getting up at 6am some days or 8am others then i woudln't mark it as taking your temp at different times. Also, it's good to stick to the routine of waking up, taking your temp before you do anything and making sure your mouth has been closed for 5 minutes before taking your temp as then it is more accurate.

Stick with your temping for this month and FF will show ovulation 3 days after it occurred. If you get dotted lines then this is when you 'possibly' ovulated and if it's solid lines then this is when it 'has' happened. Once AF comes your cycle will start a fresh on FF and then i would start using OPKS if i were you to narrow it down.

Hope you get the hang of it and good luck x

Thanks rachelle, Well the last two days I took temp as soon as I woke and before I dont anything.

Thanks for all the advice ladies !

the open circle on ff just means that u recorded ur temp either later/earlier than u usually do, so if u can try ur best to temp same time every morning as its more accurate, also u might aswell carry on temping for the rest of this mth,then u can get use 2doin it,if uv any opk then u cud start doin them now..if not then the morning u get the lowest temp this will be the day of ur O, after this ur temp will rise,3days after O ff will confirm ur O date :) it aint as confusing as it sounds,i wud defo recommend charting using opk tho as u get pos opk b4 ur temp dip and its best to av sex b4 O day :)

I temp every day at 5.30am even at weekends... I never get up before this and if I'm getting up later I can got back to sleep. Why not temp at 6am every day?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->