Temps down, now going up...

Dannie138

Mommy to 2 & 2 Angels
Reaction score
My temps were going down, then stable...now the last two days they are going up as my bleeding has slowed down. I still tested pregnant too...

I'm about to lose it. Why would my temps be going up now? :cry:

What day of your cycle are you on? Have you a link to your chart at all?

Temps have gone back down now...and still bleeding. Here's my chart (CD1 is the day I started the medical miscarriage...and you can se below the pregnancy charts I have had). I still test preg as of yesterday, but I'm not marking it.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Dannie138

Yeah while you still have hcg in your system your temps are still going to be on the high side because your progesterone will still be higher. Once the levels drop so should your temps and your cycle will kick start again. Were the docs going to do follow up bloods to make sure your hcg levels are dropping back down?

I'm going weekly...but I have no idea any of the numbers and if they are going in the right direction...I'm thinking they must be from the temps, but who knows.

How will I know when I'm back into cycle mode? Or will I only see that in hindsight?

Probably only in hindsight. But once your hcg gets down it should start off straigh away. Mine was at 13 three days after my mc and my O was delayed by a couple of days, sounds like yours got up much higher than mine though. Glad they are checking your levels, they would have told you if they wernt going down enough, they give you medical management for that too if they wont drop to get them to, so they must be. I hope your cycle gets back to normal soon for you hun!:hugs:

I actually had the medical management since I didn't miscarry on my own. (I was supposed to be 10 weeks or so when I found out the baby passed in the 7 range). We started it the next night and I started to bleed within an hour of the pill. Today is day 12 and I'm still bleeding (with one crazy bad episode last Tues night that I almost landed up in the hospital over)

Took another preg test...definitely lighter and lighter (yay). Today's is about half the intensity of the control and not even a "complete" line. I'm hoping another week brings the negative...

I have another blood test tomorrow. Do you know if the tech can tell me the previous numbers or can my doctor only do that? (I guess I just want to know if there is a light at the end of this tunnel)

Im not sure if the tech who takes the blood has access to the hcg numbers, I would call your doc and see if he can tell you over the phone just so you can know whats going on for yourself. Sounds like the hcg is dropping nicley on its own, terrible thing you had to go through hun!:hugs:

Temps back up...ugh.

The worst part is we got back from our delayed honeymoon just two days before we found out. :(

Thats poo hun, that you had to have such a sad ending to a happy time!:hugs:

By the looks of your chart you've just ovulated missy!

You think so? I'm not so sure cause my cycle is such a mess cause of the hormones...it definitely is all over the place!

Did you test negative with an opk before the + ones, or are they going + because of the hcg in your system, did you manage to get a hold of you doc and find out your levels yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->