temps not going up, but staying above coverline

mommyhopeful2

Reaction score
Not sure how charting really works as far as interpretation goes. 6 days late today, wondering whats going on. My temps went up right after ovulation as normal, then dipped around 4-5 dpo, i had fx'd that it was early signs of an implantation dip, but my temps aren't rising. They have stayed above coverline except for one morning because I got less sleep because DH and I DTD the night before.

My doc believes O was around cd 19-20.

Am I still possibly in? Or at 20 dpo, with symptoms but no rise in temps and all bfn's, should I call my doc?

EDIT: FF took away my lines today when I entered my data, but coverline was previously set at 97.4 and O day was cd18.

Attachments

• 3-29-16.jpg
    3-29-16.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 12
Hey there
I would say you ovulated on day CD18.
Your temps are slightly erratic, do you temp at the same time each morning? Also what is your sleep pattern like? How long is your LP normally?
They are slowly dipping so I would be inclined to say wait a few days as a slow dip can mean that AF is on her way. Maybe take another test in the meantime.
Good luck :thumbup:

It looks to me that you are having an anovulatory cycle or haven't even ovulated yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->