temps on FF

mummyandttc

Reaction score
hey guys...just wondering if anyone can help me.

I started charting this month, and when you put your temps in you get a blue coloured circle.....what does it mean when you only get the blue outline of the circle? does anyone know?

thanks
xxx

I think it means that the temperature may not be accurate based on the other info you have input. For example if you took your temp more than 1/2 an hour outside when you normally take it this will happen, also if you record that you are sleep deprived or have a fever etc this will happen. It's because these other factors may affect your temp.

I'm sure some of the other things also affect it, i've just listed the ones that i've noticed on my own chart.

I think it means that the temperature may not be accurate based on the other info you have input. For example if you took your temp more than 1/2 an hour outside when you normally take it this will happen, also if you record that you are sleep deprived or have a fever etc this will happen. It's because these other factors may affect your temp.

I'm sure some of the other things also affect it, i've just listed the ones that i've noticed on my own chart.

bang on huns couldnt have said it better myself lol xxxxxxx

ahh i see, yea i took it an hour and half earlier than normal!! that makes sense then...thanks
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->