Temps reduce for af?

OhTheJoy

Reaction score
So im taking my BBT which have been 36.61 for the last 4 days :wacko: checked it later on and the BBT does read different so im guessing its not broken.

Anyways im on 11DPO when do i expect my temp to go down if im not pregnant? im still getting BFN but still a few more days to test yet.

If i see my temps go down i know that AF is coming just when do i expect to see this change?

It's different for everyone. Some have theirs go down a few days before AF, while others have theirs go down the day of or the day after AF starts.
Keep charting and you'll see a pattern. It will probably be about the same DPO every month.

Well , my past 2 charts i had a 16 day lp and my temp started to decrease starting on day 12 on one chart and day 15 on the other chart....hope that helps

Cheers! to you both, will keep my fingers crossed but feel like im out this month :( so will see what happens what AF arrives next week.

Yea keep us posted, im on 12dpo today.....i always feel like im out, im usually negative lol

My temps always go down either day before or morning of Af.

It looks like you may have had an implantation dip at 7 dpo, and after you o high temps for 18 days almost always mean pregnancy, your only at day 11, but most women have about 10 tdo 15 days after o till af and temps can stay high all the way up to the of, before, or even after. Fx'd for you.

ive searched lots of charts on ff and the majority of ppl's temps drop the day before or day of af coming.. im expecting mine to drop tomoz or sunday as thats when the witch is due :hugs:

It looks like you may have had an implantation dip at 7 dpo, and after you o high temps for 18 days almost always mean pregnancy, your only at day 11, but most women have about 10 tdo 15 days after o till af and temps can stay high all the way up to the of, before, or even after. Fx'd for you.

Cheers, i took my temp early that day (hence the dip) so i have it as "ignore" on my chart (some box you can tick)

I had a dip in temp this morning (took it 20 minutes early) was 36.48 but use a temp conversion so "should" have been 36.52 but still a dip so im guessing AF is coming :(

My temp dropped this morning and i got a bfn so im out just waiting on the witch to come tomorow now :(

Boooo for the witch....try again next cycle! I get so disappointed every month soon as I see my own temp drop so I know the feeling. *Hugs*

Another drop in temp this morning, so hopefully she will be here in the next few days so i can start again.

Chuffing still took a pregnancy test and could kind of see a faint line, went to the window and it was a bloody indent my god! deep down i knew it was negative from my temps tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->