Tempted to book private scan

Went really well! Was amazed to see a proper little baby with wriggling arms and legs! Was supposed to be 11+1 but baby measured 11+4. Good luck everyone who's having a scan xx

Went really well! Was amazed to see a proper little baby with wriggling arms and legs! Was supposed to be 11+1 but baby measured 11+4. Good luck everyone who's having a scan xx

wooo :) so happy for you x

I'm really tempted. Got my letter through today and my nhs dating scan isn't til 14 weeks. Haven't had any kind of appointment yet to see baby at all so starting to get anxious.

This is me too! Got my scan date in the post today and it will be when I'm a day short of 14 weeks. So impatient. Had my booking in appointment but that's all. So frustrating.

That's great. Was it worth it then? Should I just wait 2 more weeks for my scan or shall I book a private one?!

Aww sounds lovely! My 7 week scan had my dates - 2 days out to mine. They do say they can be out by 4/5 days, so our dates still may prove more accurate in the long run.

Yay!!! That's great! And you'll get to see baby again in a few weeks! :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"