Tempting Fate

Colleen12589

Reaction score
I don't really expect many "answers" to this post, just need to say it I think, and see if anyone else is going through something similar.
I have 3 wonderful, healthy children, that I tried very hard to conceive. It took about 2 years to get pregnant the first time and each time after that it has been easier now that I know what works for me. I am going back and forth over wanting another baby and if we are done, DH seems to think we are done, but I'm just not sure I am yet.
The problem that I'm having is that I feel like I am so lucky to have the 3 great kids that I have, am I tempting fate by asking for more? I feel like I'm just getting greedy and asking for too much and something bad would happen if we try to have another. Especially being on here and seeing how so many women have been through sooooo much, trouble conceiving, MC, problems keeping a pregnancy, I just feel like I should stop now sometimes. Anyone else going through or been through anything like this? Thanks for "listening" even if you haven't :)

Wanting more kids isn't a bad thing, but you really got to ask yourself, is can you live with four happily, and healthy. If you can than great, don't feel guilty. What i mean by that is, giving each child their own one on one time, and of course the money issues (Which i truely believe, you can adapt to any situation when it comes to money as long as your smart about it). The only other real task, witch to me is the MOST importrant is being on bored with your dh and yourself. :) But having 4 is nothing to feel greedy about. I only want 2, because personally right now thats all I think i could handle. But my dads family is HUGE. nd they all love eachother tons... its totaly a personal choice, just make sure ur both on board.

I hope you and your OH can agree one way or the other! Best of luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->