Tender cervix??!

hunni12

Mum To Rj&WTT#2
Reaction score
`Ladies I'm so scared something could be wrong..just had sex with OH and my cervix was so tender. I dont know if it's because i'm entering my fertile window or what. It seems to get really tender around this time of the month or so. I'm supposed to ovulate around the 25th...I know i have a yeast infection and uti that's been going on for a while. I don't think i have nothing worse because I had to do a rape kit on the 17th and the nurse said my cervix looks fine..so what is going on? Google has scared me shitless saying it could be PID or endo...im in tears can somebody give me some advice please,:cry:

dont google if u can help it google just tells u your dying half the time!...... i find my cervix is tender when i aint fertile or before af because it drops down low during these times, sometime's sex can be really uncomftable .... but if your concerned i think you should book an appointment with your gp just to put your mind at ease but i'm sure its nothng to worrie about xxx

thanks hun, google is not your friend when u panic

Heya. Try not to worry I have heard that it is very normal for some women to have a painful or tender cervix around o time.
However... if you did recently go through sexual trauma could it perhaps be related to that?
I really hope you are okay xxxx :hugs:

i keep on a calander whenever we have sex and i noticed back in nov and dec around the 20th ish when we do have sex it has been this way...its so weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->