Tender spot on belly??

MnGmakes3

Pregnant with #1
Reaction score
For the past few days I've had what feels like a black and blue to the left of my belly button. There is nothing there but when I even touch it lightly it feels very tender and exactly as if it were bruised. Anyone have something similar?
I know it's not from baby kicking bc her feet are usually on the far right.
Any ideas????

It could be from the uterus stretching or a slightly pulled muscle that happened to me in the frost trimester I ignored it and about a week later it went away. :flower:

It could be from the uterus stretching or a slightly pulled muscle that happened to me in the frost trimester I ignored it and about a week later it went away. :flower:

Thanks, I hope you're right. At first I thought it was round ligament pain but it's up too high and never a stabbing pain. Only feel it if I touch it or have to sit up and my belly rubs against my leg or whatever.

Thanks, I hope you're right. At first I thought it was round ligament pain but it's up too high and never a stabbing pain. Only feel it if I touch it or have to sit up and my belly rubs against my leg or whatever.

That sounds like mine. You could call and ask your dr's office, but mine went away pretty fast! :thumbup:

I have a similar pain. It feels like I've got a big bruise on my stomach on the right side. It only hurts to the touch and there is no mark there. I chalked it up to stretching but was going to ask the doctor about it at my appt on Tues.
I hope you feel better soon.

I also had this a few weeks back...it corresponded with my bump popping and felt like a muscular strain. It was to the right of my belly button. I was going to ask about it at my scan but as it had gone away it was not until I saw your post that I remembered it ha ha 😜

That's kind of what I figured it was. I do hope it passes quickly though

I had a similar feeling. When bending I felt a pinch on the right side. The difference is that when I touched it, it didn't hurt. My doctor was not concerned at all. I am sure it's just your uterus expanding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->