TENS Machine

stephlw25

Reaction score
£10 off...

https://www.toysrus.co.uk/Product.a...fersSale/BruSpecialOffersSaleMaternity/422835

i used one last time and plan to use one again as i felt it it really helped in the early stages of labour!

I hired one last time but cant remember how much for,so dont know if its any cheaper buying than renting !! lol

Girl I knew recently hired from Boots - I'll be doing the same :D

x

Do you know how much they are to hire from boots wobbles?

Heres the link Steph:

https://www.bootsmaternityrentalproducts.co.uk

x

Ooo also says:

Four weeks rental just £29.99 (including P&P and VAT)
2 Weeks extension free of charge

I might sound daft-never used one, but do they not have these in hospitals when ur in labour?:wacko:

Don't you use these leading up to birth for a couple of weeks? Moi no idea but was recommended :D

They didnt have them in my hospital !!

Wobbles, you use them at the very first sign of labour .

What do they do? I know they send waves through your body, do u feel it like a mild shock?

Yea its kind of like an eletric shock (lmao) but in a nice way !!!! ok i know that makes no sence !!! it basically send electrical impulses to stimulate your bodys natural pain killers (oo get me, i sound intelligent there lmao!!!)
When you have a contraction you press a button which gives you the electric type shock !

I found it really helped in the early stages as it took my mind of the contractions,so for a first labour it could encourage you to stay at home for longer, although when your in full blown labour its pretty much useless ! i turned it up the full whack and it did nothing as i was in soooo much pain ! so ended up ripping it off in temper !!! ha

I hired mine from Sure Start, It was £5. They gave me it at about 7 months PG as DH had a bad back !!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->