Tentatively stepping over :)

shellideaks

Mummy to 4
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm around 5 weeks pregnant and had an ultrasound today so thought I'd say hello.

I've been bleeding since last Wednesday and was unsure what was going on but the ultrasound looked normal and I'm booked in for another one in 2 weeks. There is some blood still in my womb so the nurse told me to expect more bleeding but that it's quite common.

Here's my pic from today;

https://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp139/shellideaks/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20150116_112055_zpsjhrwn4i2.jpg

:wave:

Congrats Shellideaks! I can understand your caution but lets hope for the best. So far you have had great news. :flower:

Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!! There is a thread for ladies due in September here if you'd like to join.

Congrats!! I have been looking for you to see an update! So exciting. I think everything with be fine. Some women bleed and it could be caused from the procedure you had done. I can't remember what it was but that probably has something to do with it.

Thanks ladies, very much looking forward to my next scan and hoping to see a hb! Will pop over to the September thread now :)

Congrats and welcome to the September baby group :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->