Terrible 2's and Jelousy

P

pinkmummy

I think Caitlin is entering the terrible 2's and also jelous of bump too :(

For the last few weeks she just will not listen to a word we say. If we say no she will keep doing it until we actually physically move her away from what she's doing and then she will scream 'Mammy' or 'Daddy' depending on who moved her and start crying. Then a few seconds later she will stop and go and try and do the same things again!

Does anyone have any advice on what to do with her? I don't want to shout at her all the time, but she gets me so angry ignoring me and not listening even though she used to. :hissy:

Any help would be greatly appreciated as Im feeling exhausted with her :(

im in the same boat.. no advice just huge hugs

Could you try the naughty chair/step etc? I think consistency is the key, she may just take a while to learn...

My Leah (2 years, 4 months) is the same. Sometimes the timeouts work for her.

I have this with Carly, luckly i skipped the terrible twos but i have the terrible 3's instead :cry:

I dont really have any help i can give you as i still havnt really worked it out.
I have started taking away toys when she starts this but she now tells me to take away her toys. :shrug:

:hugs: I hope it gets better

Leah now even gets jealous when we look at anything for the baby. I think she is confused because she still doesn't really understand about the pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->