TERRIBLE AF symptoms

KrissyB

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
Hey everybody -
So this past month was our first cycle TTC #2. And at just the right point in the month, I got the little pin prick/stabbing cramps that I've only had one other time in my life - when I had implantation cramps with #1.
Well, AF came along right on time... with a vengance. This is the WORST cramping/bloating and heaviest bleeding I've had in years....
I mean, obviously there's no way to really tell if maybe I caught an egg but it just wasn't sticky enough, or if it's all just coincidence. But I was wondering if anyone else ever experienced the same.
Either way it STINKS.... :hissy:

I experienced the same thing a few months ago was like 2 weeks late for af and when she finally arrived I couldnt move and nothing was stopping the pain only the strongest of nuerofen with codiene in took the edge off but could not even get out of bed :( no way of really knowing just gotta carry on to next cycle gl x :dust:

Wow - I'm not quite up to the codeine level, but I am either downing 3 advil at a time or not even able to lay still comfortably and not feel like someone just kicked me in the lower abdomen as hard as they could. I couldn't even deal with using tampons this cycle because there's so much cramping/pain/pressure going on down there.

Well just a few days more, then it's back to the fun part :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->