Terrible cramping 8dpo

darjust

Reaction score
I'm either 7 or 8 dpo not sure which day I ovulated.. But today I've had bad AF like cramps they started early this morning and woke me up, then just a little bit ago got bad again and my boyfriends like "what is wrong with you?" As I'm curled in a ball on the floor asking him to end my misery! Lol.

I've also had a lot of milky looking cm today. I don't normally cramp this bad before my period.

Only thing I'm taking is Benadryl for my random hive breakouts (none today so far!) that started two days ago, and my prenatals since it's the only iron supplement that doesn't make me sick.

Hmm, thats interesting... since you are 8dpo this very well could be implantation! You are smack in the middle of the average 6-10dpo range for implantation. However, implantation is typically not painful... most women do not even feel it happening! If the pain was really bad then it could have been a cyst that ruptured! Normally cysts are nothing to worry about really, unless the pain continues or gets worse then I would say go to your doctor or ER right away. Do you have a history of cysts? Fx for you!!

Hmm, thats interesting... since you are 8dpo this very well could be implantation! You are smack in the middle of the average 6-10dpo range for implantation. However, implantation is typically not painful... most women do not even feel it happening! If the pain was really bad then it could have been a cyst that ruptured! Normally cysts are nothing to worry about really, unless the pain continues or gets worse then I would say go to your doctor or ER right away. Do you have a history of cysts? Fx for you!!

I've had a cyst one time, right around the time I had my miscarriage actually.
I did end up testing late last night and then today, super faint positives within the 5-10 minutes on both. I had cramping at 6 and 7 dpo too! They seem to have stopped today :)
Second test was a FRER and could be an indent line but when I tweak it I swear I see pink. Trying not to get my hopes up, decided not to tell my boyfriend and I was snuggled up to him this morning when he got off work and he's like "Hey, are you pregnant?" Out of the blue! Had to hold back from saying "Oh maybe."

Waiting a couple more days then testing again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->