Terrible cramps while breastfeeding! Worried :-(

PegLeg2na

Reaction score
I think I'm 11dpo (maybe 9?). For the past week I've noticed cramps/contractions while nursing. Normally by 13 months of bfing you don't notice them anymore, which was the case for me. I haven't noticed them in months! Except for the past week or so... Today they're getting really sharp and it's making me worry since if I am pregnant, will they cause me to miscarry? Also the boobs are the sorest they've been in months and letdown is painful again :nope: what should I do about cramps? Is it worth a call to my doc? Af is due tomorrow so I'm not late and I got a bfn yesterday... Maybe it's all in my head! :wacko:

Now I get nauseous when dd nurses too!! :wacko: af is due tomorrow and I'm going crazy....

Hey Hun I am pregnant, 4w1d and still nursing my 14 month old. I have the same crampy feelings you have while nursing. I'd say there's a good chance your pregnant. All the research I've done says it is safe and okay

Thanks! I just feel like I'm going a bit crazy. The worst is just not knowing for sure! I had a lot of preterm contractions with my last pregnancy and was on tributaline at 34-5 weeks and am worried if bfing would amp that up this time if I am pregnant...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->