Terrible itchy none stop

M

mummyvikki

LITERALLY EVERYWHERE.
My left hand is the worst I can scratch one place then the next spot will itch :(
2hours now of none stop itching

What can I do to relieve this?? Xx

Have u tried lotion? If yes and that didn't work what about a hydrocortisone cream or calamine lotion both are really good

As above..! If it continues you need to have your bloods checked for OC. Itching can be anywhere with that, but hands and feet are common!

Go and get checked out. If it's oc then you'll need to be monitored closely x

It says the itching is usually localised to palms and soles is that right?

I'm literally itchy everywhere, even my head,thighs,legs,shoulders you name it. I itch in one place and it's then itchy in another?
Xx

I'm literally itchy everywhere, even my head,thighs,legs,shoulders you name it. I itch in one place and it's then itchy in another?
Xx

No he itching CAN be anywhere - with my sister it was her legs - mostly her thighs - you need to have a blood test to check your bile salts to be sure i would ring the maternity department and tell them what is happening then see what they say

Xx

No he itching CAN be anywhere - with my sister it was her legs - mostly her thighs - you need to have a blood test to check your bile salts to be sure i would ring the maternity department and tell them what is happening then see what they say

Agreed. My sister had it and the itching wasn't localised particularly. It's definitely worth getting a blood test to be on the safe side x

I have it and had it w last pregnancy. The itching for me is head to toe. There are times I feel it a lot in my palms and soles, but it's usually everywhere. Please get checked. You can try benadryl, but that won't work if it's OC.

Yep definitely get checked I had it with last pregnancy and have just started itching with this one so going to have bloods done ASAP o/c is not much fun hope u don't have it xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->