Terrible pain again

Jencocoa

Reaction score
Nothing but mild cramping for 2 1/2 days and now severe cramps. Actually they feel like a labor contractions every few minutes. I was actually Lamaze breathing through them it was so bad and I was crying. I'm not a wimp I swear. I gave birth to my three living children naturally with no pain meds. Already spoke with my midwife and she said I'm probably going to pass another mass or tissue or placenta or a large blood clot but that so long as I'm not bleeding profusely this is par for the course. She also said that should be the last time and everything should be out after this. Did this happen to anyone else… After your miscarriage. Did the pain sometimes go away and come back days later?

Jencocoa- I know I've shared part of my story with you. I'm so sorry :(
I had clots pass for a few days but the worst came when I had rhythmic cramps that were very similar to labor. They weren't nearly as bad as my induced labor but similar to my natural (both eithout meds). But it definitely was so similar rhythmically. I had one day of my huge clots coming after that feeling. Then I think a few weeks of bleeding off and on but more like a period.

Sorry to hear that hun... try warm pads on your lower back and belly, it would help the clot to pass faster..

I also had rhythmic contraction-like cramps a couple of days after I started to miscarry. I had a blighted ovum, so there was only really a sac there. The cramps went on for a few hours until I passed clots etc. I'm so sorry you're in pain. Big hugs to you xxxxxxx :hugs:

I passed a clot. It wasn't too big. Quarter maybe. Cramps better after that. Took ibuprofen too. Just mild cramps rest of that night and today until about 2. Contraction like cramps back again. So painful. I'm so confused. I feel like something is wrong. I just want it to be over.

Small clot size nickel. Pain can't be from such small clots can it? Ibuprofen again and pains ok now. Thanks for sharing your stories. Very helpful. This on and off pain and not knowing if or when it will hit is not fun.

I'm not sure, the pain with my last MC was so bad that I probably took far more pain killers tham I should have and I eventually passed out/sleep, though it was awful pain I think from the really bad cramping to passing out was only about 6 hours when I came round the next morning the pain was a lot less and I never experienced it again, but my pregnancy wasnt as far along as yours was, I dont know if that makes a difference, I would be tempted to seek more medical advice if you feel something is not right :hugs:

If you concern go to ER if you can ..don't know where you live ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->